Do you have fitness, health, or performance goals that you want to accomplish? Have you been thinking of hiring a personal trainer but don't because of the cost? Do you feel like you need to get in shape but don't have the motivation to start? Are you stuck in a rut and not seeing progress with your current workout routine?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should consider hiring an online coach.
Here are 5 reasons to hire an online coach:
1) Online coaches are a fraction of the cost of in-person trainers. Typically for the cost of one 30-60 minute session with an in-person trainer you can get a month of online coaching.
2) Online coaches offer personalized training programs based on your goals, schedule and ability to help you reach your goals. From weight loss, to strength gain, to marathon training, whatever your goal, online coaches create an individualized program to help you achieve them.
3) Online coaches are your accountability partner. With contact via email, phone, or video, your online coach can offer accountability, motivation, and support throughout your fitness journey.
4) Online coaching offers convenience. You do not have to conform to a specific schedule, you can work out on your own time. Work out at home, at the gym, wherever and whenever is convenient for you. Your coach will tailor your program to fit your schedule and the equipment you have access to.
5) Online coaches are your knowledge bank. Whatever question you have regarding fitness, nutrition, training, etc. your coach is there to answer them.
Take advantage of the affordability, accountability, and flexibility of an online coach.
Check out the coaching services I offer through my website: www.forwardfitnessperformance.com/coachingservices
Hope to hear form you soon!
Till next time,