As 2014 is wrapping up, I look back at it and feel very good about all that was accomplished. I was able to start this website and build relationships with each one of my clients, I attempted to write interesting blog posts that you would find both interesting and useful, I graduated from Old Dominion University with a bachelor's degree in physical education, and I managed to get the love of my life to agree to put up with me for the rest of our lives.
Looking back, you might say I feel satisfied with all I have accomplished. But actually, I don't.
Do I feel good about it?
Yes I do. But satisfied?
No. I am looking forward to 2015 with big aspirations. Very big in fact.
I want to challenge you to do the same. No matter how good 2014 was to you, 2015 can be even better. I challenge you to not grow complacent with your current situation in any aspect of your life. Instead, strive to improve. Make daily efforts to make 2015 the best year YET.
Just as Forward Fitness & Performance's slogan goes, "Always moving forward. Always making progress."
Now, also wanted to take time to let you re-read (or just read) the top blog posts from 2014.
Just a side note - I like to think I have improved (somewhat) at writing over the last eight months, so if you feel like some of these are better than others, well then that's because it is probably true.
Now that is out of the way, let me give you the top three blog posts based strictly on the number of views it received.
3) Women and Strength Training - Short and to the point. If you are a woman, read this.
2) Why Crunches are a Waste of Time - Tired of doing 1000 crunches at the gym and not seeing a six-pack? Then read this.
1) 4 Ways to Help and Keep You Losing Weight - 4 ways to help you finally drop the weight. No fad diet, no "eat this and not that", and no BS. Just 4 simple ways to see the scale start moving in the direction you want it to.
Moving on, here are my top three choices. So these are based on what I consider to be my top three blog posts.
3) (Tie) Deadlifting - The Why and How - The title explains this one. All about the deadlift.
7 Pieces of Advice That Apply to the Gym and to Life - This one is more of just some pieces of advice I put all in to one blog post, but each one will help you make progress in the gym and in life.
2) How to Become a Push-up Master - Again, the title explains this one. Everything you need to know about the push-up. How to perform it, how to get better at it, and how to make the push-up even more challenging.
1) 3 Keys to Finally Achieving Your Goals - This post is all about what it takes to reach your fitness or performance goals. A must read if you want to really start making progress in the gym or in your fitness journey.
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading the best posts from 2014. I promise to bring you even better quality in 2015!
THANK YOU all so much for reading!
Till next time,