We will be meeting at the usual Wednesday night spot - at FFP at 6:00 pm.
This week's group run will be a 20 minute tempo run for non-(Heart of Ghent 10k) racers and an easy run if you are racing on Saturday.
1) Pre-run warm-up
2) Tempo Run: Everyone will be running a total of 40 minutes. The first 10 minutes will be used to warm-up and the last 10 minutes will be used to cool-down. The middle twenty minutes is described below:
- Group A (12:00+): 20 minutes of continuos running at an effort level of 8/10.
- Group B (10:00-12:00): 20 minutes at an effort level of 8/10 (8:15-9:30 pace)
- Group C (8:30 - 10:00): 20 minutes at an effort level 8/10 (6:50-8:15 pace)
- Group D (-8:30): 20 minutes at an effort level of 8/10 (sub 6:50 pace)
3) Post-run stretch