CHRISTMAS SWEATER RUN! Show up in your favorite or tackiest Christmas sweater! (You don't have to run in it if you don't want to)
We will be meeting at the usual Wednesday night spot - at FFP at 6:00 pm.
This week's group run will be a 20 minute tempo, with a total of 40 minutes running.
1) Pre-run warm-up
2) Tempo Run: Everyone will be running a total of 40 minutes. The first 10 minutes will be used to warm-up and the last 10 minutes will be used to cool-down. The middle twenty minutes is described below:
- Group A (12:00+): 20 minutes of continuos running at an effort level of 8/10.
- Group B (10:00-12:00): 20 minutes at an effort level of 8/10 (8:15-9:30 pace)
- Group C (8:30 - 10:00): 20 minutes at an effort level 8/10 (6:50-8:15 pace)
- Group D (-8:30): 20 minutes at an effort level of 8/10 (sub 6:50 pace)
Let's make this tempo "comfortably hard" :)
3) Post-run stretch